Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The White Monkey Warrior

Top from Thailand, Topman pants, Modify X Vindigo Army bag, Creepers, Ice Watch, Spike bracelet

Talk about a personal style, each person has a different style of dress. Please respect those who have different dress from you, hide your laugh because it is in fact that not a funny thing. Why people can judge so Easily ? the rest of you, you are nothing compared with those people who have their own style although it was weird, crazy, freaky, etc..

3 comments:

  1. jadi diri sendiri itu penting, usah fikir tentang tangapan orang sekeliling kita, nice entry! ^^ saya baru baca blog kamu beberapa kali,tp saya sudah suka blog kamu - Love from Malaysia ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with you kak Yonas, sometimes my friends in campus laughs at me because my style, they said it's too childish when I enjoy my outfit.
    nice outfit kak! I like the second photo!

    visit my little cream button♥

    ReplyDelete